Price per user model
Reporter Users = FREE
Team (Admin) Users = See below
- For all businesses that want advanced reporting and functionality in their maintenance
- Min. 3 Team Users (max 25)
- Unlimited Reporter Users
- Unlimited Locations/Buildings
- Unlimited Digital Forms
- White Label Branding Available
- Includes All Features & Future Releases
- The ideal solution for enterprises looking to streamline their maintenance across many sites.
- For Large Teams / 25+ Team Users
- All Professional Features
- Unlimited Team & Reporter Users
- Unlimited Locations/Buildings
- White Label Branding
- Concierge Onboarding Services
- Dedicated Account Manager
What is a Reporter User?
A Reporter User is anyone in your wider workforce (or external) that can report an issue, raise a job, or submit a work order directly to you.
Reporter Users have limited permissions, so they can’t access your back office, Dashboard or Teams App – they only have access to the Reporter App or Reporter Web Portal, and only if you give them access.
You’re in control – but give access to your wider workforce to improve service.
- Teaching Staff (Schools)
- Care Workers (Health Care)
- Leaseholders (Developers)
What is a Team User?
A Team User is someone in your immediate Team who will manage the administrative side of FaultFixers, including accessing, managing, reviewing, responding and resolving any or all of your maintenance tasks.
They can access the FaultFixers Dashboard and the Teams App.
You can set the permission levels for each Team Users individually, by Group, or by Building.
FaultFixers has over 30 permission settings, so if you want to give ‘view-only’ to one Team User and ‘update status’ permissions to another, you can do so with ease.
You can also provide 3rd party access to Contractors and Trade.
- Schools Business Manager & Care Taker (Education)
- Facility Manager (any industry)
- After Care/Sales (Developers)
- Accommodation Manager (Uni)
- Security Contractor (3rd Party)
- Head of Maintenance (any industry)
What are Locations/ Buildings?
Your FaultFixers account can be configured to suit you business.
Maintenance Tasks (reactive & planned), Jobs, Issues, Forms etc, can be created and logged against:
- An Account
- A Building
- A Location
- An Asset (requires asset feature)
You can then benefit through granular reporting into each layer, so if you would like to know which Asset has cost the most in maintenance during the year, it’s quick to do so.
The greater the granularity of your FaultFixers setup, the more benefits you’ll get and the more helpful insightful your data will be.
- Link a boiler certificate to the Asset, within a Location, within a Building, within your Account.
Do you charge VAT?
Yes, all prices quoted are excluding VAT at the prevailing rate.
What is your Payment Policy?
FaultFixers subscriptions are payable annually in advance. Our minimum term is 12 months. Discounted rates are available for 24 months and 36 month commitments. Payment is accepted via Bank Transfer. Alternative payment methods, including PayPal, Stripe, Direct Debit will incur an additional variable fee beyond our control.
Do you offer concessions?
Yes – we offer reduced rates to Charities, non-profits, registered Social Enterprises, and Emergency Service businesses. Please contact us directly for more information
Do you have User Guides?
We don’t have user guides – if you needed them then we wouldn’t be doing our job well enough to make clean and simple-to-use software.
Do you offer training?
Yes, but we hope you won’t need it! We provide demo’s and walkthroughs to all customers and it’s our intention that this should be sufficient enough for you and your Team to become FaultFixers Champions in no time.
Can you import our data?
Sometimes. We always recommend to on-board yourselves to FaultFixers from scratch because it avoids any erroneous and duplicated data entering the system. It also helps you to get use to the system and comfortable early on. If you still require data import help, then please get in touch or speak with your account manager.